At Dr. Andre Gaultier’s dental clinic, we specialize in providing excellent, top class dental services. Our aim is to improve your dental health, smile, and confidence. We offer patients all over Grande Prairie strong and durable porcelain veneers to restore tooth stains, chipped tooth, and gaps.
Our veneers are custom-made to fit you perfectly and are designed to feature your exact shape and teeth color. Whether you are looking to replace a chipped or damaged tooth, or restore your beautiful smile, our veneers are perfect for you. We serve both adult and young patients all over Grande Prairie and nearby cities
What are Veneers?
Veneers are ultra-thin shells of porcelain ceramics that are bonded to the front part of your teeth. This irreversible medical procedure is carried out to recreate the natural looks of your teeth. It is used to remove stains, chipped tooth and gaps and protect the teeth enamel giving you a beautiful and confidence set of teeth. Veneers are less intrusive, unlike braces and crowns.
What are the Advantages of Dental Veneers?
Some of the advantages include:
- Enhances Appearance Of Your Teeth: Veneers obscures dental issues such as teeth discoloration, misshapen or misaligned teeth making your teeth appear more natural.
- Stain Resistant: Patients that have undergone the veneer dental procedure can drink a cup of tea or coffee without fear of getting teeth stain. This is because veneers are highly resistant to stains.
- Indistinguishable: veneers are molded to blend in with your teeth, making it difficult for one to tell your teeth and the veneer apart. It has a natural look.
- Non-Intrusive: Holes are not drilled or tooth-shaped to carry out the veneer dental procedure. The veneer bonds strongly to the teeth more than the traditional crown or brace.
- Less Maintenance: With the dental veneer, you do not need to apply special treatment to it. It only requires brushing and flossing as you do to your everyday teeth.
- Increased Self-Confidence: Knowing that your teeth look cleaner and healthier will boost your self-confidence level. You no longer have to stifle that laughter or smile in public. You can display your teeth and smile confidently as much as you want.
How Much Do Veneers Cost?
The cost depends on the difficulty of the individual’s procedure and the number of veneers needed, but on average approximately $1,000 per tooth. The cost may appear pricey, however when you consider the value of the dazzling and breathtaking smile this dental procedure will give to you, the cost is justified. If you want to undergo the veneer procedure, visit Dr. Andre Gaultier’s dental clinic for a consultation.
Contact Us Today!
For your veneers, contact us today at Dr. Andre Gaultier’s dental clinic in Grande Prairie. Dr. Andre Gaultier and his team of qualified and compassionate dentists will be happy to receive you. We will carry out a comprehensive dental exam to determine if veneers are right for you. With us, you are guaranteed to restore your beautiful smile.